Lean Startups launch with a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and they iterate rapidly based on user feedback and behavior. The MVP has just those features that are necessary to place it in the hands of users.
Q3 – 2013
- Kevin Devalt offers a list of advice, Your MVP is About Discovery – Not Product.
- More MVP goodness from the Startup Edition folks with The Disposable MVP and, surprise- Your First MVP is Wrong.
- Here’s why it is foolish to Push for the “Perfect” Product.
(Courtesy of Tom Eisenmann & mixed with SUM curation)
- David Aycan of IDEO on the value of prototyping multiple MVPs in parallel.
- Entrepreneur Graeham Douglas on lean techniques for rapid prototyping of physical products.
- Emre Sokullu of GROU.PS on software that is well suited for building MVPs.
- Emre Sokullu on How to create a minimum viable product?
2011 & earlier
- What is the minimum viable product?, Venture Hacks: Advice for entrepreneurs, March 23, 2009
- Minimum Viable Product: a guide, Lessons Learned, Eric Ries, August 3, 2009
- Approaching a Minimum Viable Product, Three Rivers Institute: Thoughts on Programming, Kent Beck, August 7, 2009
- 10 examples of minimum viable products, Venture Hacks: Advice for entrepreneurs, October 27, 2009
- Minimum Viable Product revisited – the MVP Curve?, Methodologist, January 12, 2010
- The Bootstrapper’s Guide to Launching New Products Inc. Oct 1, 2009
- Minimum Viable Product SyncDev 2008
- Smoke test sample