Growth Hacking is tinkering with your methods of attracting users, increasing engagement or generating revenues, until you clearly and deeply understand what undeniable factors and metrics are responsible for this growth.
- Ted Nash has some useful Growth Hacking Notes.
- William Mougayar on why Growth Hacking is a bridge to Marketing.
- 6 Important lessons from this year’s Growth Hacker Conference.
- Want to be a world-class growth hacker? Then get out of the building!
- Jon Yongfook has 21 Actionable Growth Hacking Tactics.
- Keith Rabois on Growth vs. Growth Hacking – Lessons from Square’s Former COO.
- Aaron Ginn has a short primer with an extensive list of links, What is a Growth Hacker?
(Courtesy of Tom Eisenmann & mixed with SUM curation)
- Rahul Vohra of Rapportive on modeling viral growth.
- Vin Vacanti of Yipit on ways to drive virality.
- The 7 Ways Dropbox hacked growth to become a $4 billion company.