The act of working with your best customers/users that like to support, promote, refer, defend and share the benefits of your product or service to their peers in public or private.
- Marketo Study reminds us that the Best Leads are from your Advocates. And Ogilvy has released an in-depth study How to Build a Global Passion Brand, which is a must-read if you want to understand the linkage between branding and advocacy. I liked this quote: “Move beyond the blunt metric of ‘sentiment’ to tracking advocacy levels”.
- Build a B2B Loyalty Program With B2C Tactics.
- Dion Hinchcliffe explains why Advocacy is the New Currency of Marketing.
- How to Capitalize on Advocate Marketing, an explanation on how to find your advocates by Lee Marc Stein.
- Mark Organ on the need to Elevate Advocate Marketing into a Core Business Process.
- Bill Lee on How to Create True Customer Advocates.
- Mark Organ on the Strengths and Weaknesses of the Net Promoter Score, and how it has evolved.
- Bill Lee says that traditional Marketing is Dead, in favor of customers advocacies that are rising.