- Thomas Linder, Partner at MME; go-to lawyer for several Swiss-based foundations and decentralized protocol-driven organizations.
- Joey Krug, co-founder Augur; building a decentralized prediction market, and completed one of the first Ethereum-based crowdsale.
- Juan Benet, founder of Protocol Labs and inventor of IPFS and Filecoin; expected to roll out a new token to power its file storage and distribution protocol.
- Julian Zawistowski, co-founder of Golem; one of the most successful recent ICOs building a next generation if computational resources.
Richard Craib, co-founder of Numerai
; issued 1 million Numeraire crypto-tokens to incentivize the construction of their artificial intelligence hedge fund.
- Alex Sunnarborg, research analyst at CoinDesk; founder of Lawnmower and creator of the Lawnmower Index.
Stephan Karpischek, co- founder
and CEO of Etherisc
; working on tokenizing risk insurance.
- Chris Padovano, Decentralized Legal; involved on the legal side of token sales.
- Aleksandr Bulkin, co-founder of CoinFund; active analyst in the token space.
For venue location, I am also very pleased to announce that the event will be held at the prestigious NYU Paulson Auditorim, 40 W. 4th Street, New York. The Paulson Auditorium is a beautiful theatre-style venue that can accommodate up to 470 seated participants (just in case we reach that level). It is part of the NYU School of Business.
We have more speaker announcements coming up, in addition to key sponsorships that will be revealed soon. Also, we are adding Saul Hudson to the organizing team to help with pre-event media relationships. Saul is a 20-year Reuters veteran, most recently as their General Manager for the Americas.